Find Out More About Us

To find out more about us, please visit our website at http://www.ourmissingleaves.com/ or view our agency profile at https://itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/24422224/ourMessage.jsf

Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

New week new fun

So today's post is not about adoption in fact it is all about me only.  I enjoy my job and for the most part the people I work with however I have had the hardest time going to work in the last 21 months.  Why you ask well it is because of Wyatt, how can this little boy make it hard to go to work?  Well I will tell you when he wakes up it starts saying "dad", "daddy", over and over it has become his morning chant.  So it starts with my heart being drawn in by a little boy who loves his dad, then when they drop me off at work he tells me "I U" (this is Wyatt talk for I LOVE YOU) and this makes me just want to stay in the car and go home to play with this little man all day.  This is all good however then I get in to work and deal with a bunch of 21 month old adults that at times can't even seem to be able to do anything on their own.  I find that the 9 hours I am away from Wyatt and Miriam is the longest 9 hours of my life.  Then it happens it is time to get picked up I get in the car and Wyatt goes on a long string of Wyatt speak and tells me all about the day he had with the best mom ever.  This then puts me back in asking myself why I ever went in to work in the first place when I have such a great family at home?

So even though Wyatt does not know this I am so honored to be his dad and I am so blessed to have the best mother for my child a man could ask for or want.

To both of you, I U (I LOVE YOU)!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment